Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Password

rtranda
Level 1

I'm unable to change my password even after getting the verification number via email. I'm stuck in this cycle of not knowing my old password and not being able to set a new password via forgot password link and entering in the emailed verification code. How do I fix this issue? Please help.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Sounds like you haven't clicked on "Try something else" on the next screen.  If not, give that a try and it should prompt you for a couple more details, including your SSN, etc. (although I'm not entirely sure how that should help since Intuit shouldn't have my SSN if I never used  T u r d o T a x  Online).

Your only other option is to call Intuit Support for help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
colleenhd1949
Level 1

I am responding as the person previously did!  I cannot change my password after getting the verification code. The cycle keeps revolving and I don't get anywhere.  How can I change the password successfully?

0 Cheers
ewesle1
Level 1

I’m having that same problem and don’t know what to do. 

0 Cheers