Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Arizona 120A Corporate return how do I indicate that a Federal Extension has been filed? The box on the form is 82F but I can't find a place to check it in Proconnect

Level 1
0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Level 15

Use the search box toward the top of the left column for Extension. Go to Extension (7004) put a 1 in automatic extension


Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers