Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EFIN NOW SAYS NOT REGISTERED

rondober2003
Level 2

RETURN NOT TRANSMITTED DUE TO EFIN NOT REGESTERED-I HAVE E-FILED OVER 100 RETURNS ALREADY!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Welcome to the Tax Pro Community. 

The e-file servers may have experienced temporary latency, but they are working now.

Please try to re-efile. 

Cheers!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
CFUCCI818
Level 1

IM having the same issue.

ERROR 853

VALIDATION ERROR

ANY WAY TO CORRECT IT/?

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Welcome to the Tax Pro Community. 

The e-file servers may have experienced temporary latency, but they are working now.

Please try to re-efile. 

Cheers!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
Notarytaxman
Level 1

2020 tax year issue.  The EFIN used to transmit this return is not registered EFIN with the IRS or may not be registered to transmit this return type. My ProSeries is cloud based.  The first return I submitted was accepted. After that all returns I submitted were rejected due to EFIN.  I verified my EFIN within the header and the IRS database as valid.  I contacted customer service prior.  I was advised that the issue was resolved by re-licensing my software.  Issued not resolved. 

Has anyone else experienced this rejected error?  Is there a way to contact tech support after hours?

Please advise.

0 Cheers