Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Efiling 2019 partnership tax return

Jimmy Awad
Level 2

When is the last day to efile 2019 partnership tax return usind Proconnect?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@abctax55 wrote:

Per Intuit' s concession to our widespread complaints, it's 12.23.20 for Lacerte & PS (I think).  I'm assuming PTO is the same.... but not sure. @IntuitAustin .. can you confirm?

Yes, that's correct. Here's a post for PTO and Lacerte 

Austin 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
abctax55
Level 15

Per Intuit' s concession to our widespread complaints, it's 12.23.20 for Lacerte & PS (I think).  I'm assuming PTO is the same.... but not sure. @IntuitAustin .. can you confirm?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
itonewbie
Level 15

@abctax55  Actually, the announcement to shutdown e-filing is only for PS.  There has been no announcement yet for Lacerte or PTO, AFAIK.

For PTO, there's none here in the Community, in the FB group, or in-product.  My presumption is that it shouldn't affect either Lacerte or PTO, given we're already after the close of Dec 16.  It'd be great if @IntuitAustin could confirm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
abctax55
Level 15
  • Thx, Jensen. I thought it was a Lacerte announcement.  You'd think it would be both but maybe us Lacertians havent complained enough 😂
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@abctax55 wrote:

Yes, that's correct. Here's a post for PTO and Lacerte 

Austin 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"