Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have any tips on formatting the Invitation Email within Intuit Link (ProConnect Tax Online)?

Highlighted
Level 2

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15
  1. Within PTO, click on Intuit Link on the left panel;
  2. Click on Settings on the top-right corner left of the Create request button;
  3. Scroll down to Invitation email, click on the pencil icon to edit the message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Level 15
  1. Within PTO, click on Intuit Link on the left panel;
  2. Click on Settings on the top-right corner left of the Create request button;
  3. Scroll down to Invitation email, click on the pencil icon to edit the message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 2

Thank you itonewbie. I was trying to figure out how to format text within the Invitation Email template. I figured out that one can use html tags to format text in the Invitation Email. However, html tags do not work on the Engagement Letter template. 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Ah, you're talking about formatting the texts.  No, I didn't even venture to try that myself.  As it is, there's already enough going on with Link. Wouldn't want to push my luck with it.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers