Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing paper return printed but not yet filed

Level 1

Monday, 10-25-21 I finalized and paid for a paper 2017 1040 - printed but not yet filed. Need to make a significant change. Is there a way to go back and do this?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15

Just make the changes and print to pdf again. 

I assume the copy has not yet been mailed. 

Level 15

Hope you're not expecting a refund