Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me compare form 8606 to the interview questions that proconnect provides--I have used the form for years in other software..but just cant get proconect.

BJVM980066
Level 1
I need part 1 for conversion of SOME of ira to roth and for having made nondeductible contributions in past to that ira.  I cant find where to enter info forline 6--value of all iras at year end--in proconnect options.
0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
qbteachmt
Level 15

There are Help articles. Example:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/retirement-tax-credits-and-deductions/help/entering-a-conver...

The nondeductible is part of Basis.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
George4Tacks
Level 15

1. if you can see the line that you want to make an entry on while you Check Return, Click on it and generally it will take you to the input

2. at the top of the left column is a search box - use a simple word, or very short phrase or a form

3. For this where you enter the 1099R, click details in the upper right and you should be able to find what is here

Capture.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@BJVM980066 You now have posted under ProSeries and ProConnect. It helps to be specific for which program you are using. Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers