Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a Pro Connect tax person consult with me to review my work. 1st year solo. i.e. 990-E Z, 1040-Sch C and 1040-S Corp in entertainment field?

Level 1
Labels (1)
2 Replies 2
Level 3

Posting to follow along if that is ok!

It is my first year on my own too. Cheers!

0 Cheers
Level 15
There are 3 dots to the right of the time and date. Click those and select subscribe.