Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing my clients

Highlighted
Level 1

I have finished several returns but have had to manually prepare bills because the invoice feature in Pro-Series is so **bleep** complicated.  I understand there is a User Guide 17 which may help but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the documentation.  Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Level 1

Hello, 

What issue are you having I have only made one but was able to do so pretty easy. 

Lucy 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Sounds like you are using ProSeries rather than ProConnect Tax Online, which doesn't have a billing function, only a basic word processing function to generate one-time PDF invoice.

If you are using ProSeries and need help, please consider re-posting this and make sure that you tag it to the correct tax product to catch the attention of other ProSeries users.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Highlighted
Level 1

I finally just gave up and manually billed my clients.  Waited over an hour on the phone for the non-existent customer service.  I don't have time for nonsense.

0 Cheers