Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As a proAdvisor, how do I get my PPR discount of 15% when I process a tax return for another state?

walkermiller
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

As a ProAdvisor, you are entitled to 10 free returns (5 individual + 5 business).  You may also purchase additional returns at a discount, the rate of which is dependent on your ProAdvisor tier).  You may access these benefits under https://c38.qbo.intuit.com/app/proadvisor.

To redeem free returns, click on the "Get returns" button.  To purchase returns, click on the "Redeem discount" button.

The cost of each return is inclusive of both e-filing as well as state returns.  If you have already purchased credit to prepare a federal return, you will not need to pay extra for one or more state return(s) you may also prepare for that particular client.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

As a ProAdvisor, you are entitled to 10 free returns (5 individual + 5 business).  You may also purchase additional returns at a discount, the rate of which is dependent on your ProAdvisor tier).  You may access these benefits under https://c38.qbo.intuit.com/app/proadvisor.

To redeem free returns, click on the "Get returns" button.  To purchase returns, click on the "Redeem discount" button.

The cost of each return is inclusive of both e-filing as well as state returns.  If you have already purchased credit to prepare a federal return, you will not need to pay extra for one or more state return(s) you may also prepare for that particular client.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
walkermiller
Level 1
My license is POWER TAX LITE; I am entitled to a 15% discount on my PPR useage according to my PRO ADVISOR status. I am being charged full price when I do a state that is not my 4 types that are part of my license. PLEASE ADISE... WALKER MILLER CPA 404.760.9006
0 Cheers
walkermiller
Level 1
My firm # xxxxxxxxx
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Ah, you're apparently using ProSeries instead of ProConnect Tax Online as the product tag of your question suggests.

The free returns and discounts are specific to PTO.  I don't believe they apply to PS.

In any case, we're just users like you.  For account-related questions, you'll need to contact Support directly.  You should also remove your contact details on this public forum if you value your privacy.
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers