Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alabama Form 40

BirminghamBert
Level 3
Alabama has released its Form 40 now.

Does anyone know when Tax Online will make it available? Still printing out as a blank page.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
BirminghamBert
Level 3

I may be the only person in Alabama using ITO. TurboTax and Lacerte have released the Alabama Form 40 and all of my CPA friends that use other tax programs have it released. 

I just wonder if anyone can prod ITO to release it. It is just helpful to have a printed copy of the form to review. 

I am not a Level 1 user. I have been using ITO since 2013 and have enjoyed using it - so far!

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

If it's any consolation, Lacerte is in the same boat.  Forms for PTO are released almost in tandem with  Lacerte, which, as you are probably aware, drives PTO.  But yes, the form is only EF-ready but cannot be printed at this time.  Although you can review it within PTO on screen, you can't send a copy to your client for review.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers