Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alabama Form 40 Forms

Starla
Level 2
Level 2

Is there any update that can be shared as to when the AL individual income tax forms will be available for print in ProConnect Tax Online?

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
George4Tacks
Level 15

Release dates are at https://proconnect.intuit.com/tax-online/forms-finder/

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
roony
Level 1
0 Cheers
BirminghamBert
Level 3

I have asked the same question for several weeks now. You and I may be the only ones in Alabama using ProConnect!

The links that are provided give no useful information, they only say  "The form is final and watermarked  'E-File only'. This form is available to be E-Filed". No dates for release are given. 

I do know that you can print the Alabama Form 40 in TurboTax. So we ProConnect users have a very low priority. 

Mercy me!

0 Cheers
Starla
Level 2
Level 2

@George4Tacks I checked that before posting my question. No date is provided.

0 Cheers
Starla
Level 2
Level 2

@roony I checked that before posting my question. No date is provided.

0 Cheers
carriekm
Level 1

I'm "patiently" waiting also. Don't know if they had any insight and just waiting or not, but our Governor just signed a bill today (Feb 23, 2022) to make changes to the federal tax deduction for 2021 returns.

0 Cheers
BirminghamBert
Level 3

Praise the Lord! Someone at Intuit finely found the ProConnect cubicle and told them to flip the switch. You can now print out Alabama Form 40 and schedules.