Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Activity

alyle99
Level 3

I was looking at account activity in Pro-Connect and there is a login from an unknown device and browser and it always appears twice around 3 AM. I changed Password and to multi-factor login and it still appeared. Is this some sort of maintenance that Intuit does every night?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

If you suspect unauthorized access to your account, you need to call Intuit Support directly and have them investigate it.  This is not Intuit Support but a peer-to-peer community; we're only users of Intuit tax products like you and don't have any insight into what goes on in your account or Intuit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

If you suspect unauthorized access to your account, you need to call Intuit Support directly and have them investigate it.  This is not Intuit Support but a peer-to-peer community; we're only users of Intuit tax products like you and don't have any insight into what goes on in your account or Intuit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Leon2
Level 1

Did you find out what happened from Intuit?

0 Cheers
MarvelGlassllc
Level 1

I would really love to know what you found out about this account activity as I have the same thing happening on my account. I'm basically just trying to find out what the label "RESOURCE_ACCESS" means.

Thanks!

0 Cheers