Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new bug has just appeared in the 1120S returns: critical diagnosis appears stating firm address appears to be a foreign address, when in fact, it is not.

claudia
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
claudia
Level 2

That 100% worked.  I do have QBOA, the only thing I did was I customized my QB invoice letter right before this happened.  Anyway, thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Check your account setup again.  Usually, that's because your address has mysteriously disappears.  This has happened to many but there's no resolution or explanation from Intuit.  Intuit suspected this has to do with QBOA but this also happens to those who don't use QBOA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
claudia
Level 2

That 100% worked.  I do have QBOA, the only thing I did was I customized my QB invoice letter right before this happened.  Anyway, thank you!

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @claudia!  If the answer solves your problem, you may consider marking that as the solution to help others who have similar questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers