Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 1040-ES is not appearing in client's return

T-Town-CPA
Level 4
I have completed my client's fist year tax return that includes small business (Schedule C) activity.  I need to prepare and provide the 1040-ES for my client to elect to have his 2021 refund applied to his first quarter estimate, but I can not get ProConnect to show this form or include with his 2021 Tax Return.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Could be because your client's 2021 liability is below the threshold for making 2022 ES-tax?  If you want to change any option for ES tax and how the refund would be apply, go to Payments, Penalties & Extensions > 2022 Estimated Tax (1040-ES, W-4, W-4P, W-4R) > 2022 Estimated Tax (1040-ES).

On the Federal & State tab, under General Information, on the line for Apply overpayment to 2022, select the appropriate options for FEDERAL and STATE.

On the line for Estimate options (Click on arrow to select from list [Override], you can also force PTO to run 1040-ES the way you want it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers