Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 ProSeries Basic Plus

TrickyDickie
Level 2

Hey Good People: Is it just me or was this tax year's version the worse we have ever received. Simple things like auto fill for the same information was gone and you had to enter the info again and again. The transfer left out important information from the previous year and updates were slow to come as I am getting rejected because it claims I don't have the latest version. 

Not only did they raise the price by $300, but they lowered the quality of this year's Basic Plus version. Maybe they are trying to force me to purchase the full ProSeries because I have been demanding client labels for Basic Plus for years. I refuse to pay the astronomical price for the Full Pro Series for just a few more bells and whistles.

Tell me what you think. Am I just getting old??!!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Intuit makes ProConnect Tax Online, ProSeries Basic and ProSeries Professional.  I dont know what "Basic Plus" is.  

If the software is telling you to update but no updates are available, they have a REFRESH updates option in the Updates drop down menu to fix this issue.

If you transfer your clients into the new year's program in December or early January, you always risk some transfer glitches that havent been worked out yet....I always wait as long as possible to transfer.

FWIW you should be able to use Professional (all Basic users are allowed to download Professional free of charge) for printing your client labels.  If youd like instructions for getting your clients files into Professional Homebase, I can dig that up for you.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪