Attempting to print to DMS or just opening the DMS program, will display the following error:
The DMS PDF Printer is not correctly installed. You will still be able to use DMS, but you will not be able to print to DMS from other programs.
Verify that you have rights to install printers and run DMSSetup again.
- Close the error and DMS.
- Make sure your user login has rights to install printers (may have to login as Admin).
- Browse to the folder C:Program Files (x86)IntuitDMS
- Run the DMSSetup.exe file.
- You will be able to click OK once completed.
- Open DMS and print to it again.