Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Advisor / Planner Product

OwenWiseCPA
Level 2

Back in August 2020, I participated in a survey regarding a product called Intuit Tax Advisor.  It was supposed to be an online tax planning solution offered by Intuit.  Has anyone heard about the status of that product and when its expected arrival date will be?  [email address removed]  was leading the demo and assumably the effort, but after reaching out to him, I have not gotten a response.

I am looking at purchasing another product, but wanted to see what this product offered prior to purchasing something else.  I use the tax planner within ProConnect Tax now, but it is very limited and required too much manual entry / navigation.  It also doesn't offer any tax saving suggestions.  Thank you.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive been getting sales calls about the Practice Management add-on Intuit was advertising back at the end of summer after I clicked something that said I might be interested...I told him to call me back after the first of the year when Im back in the office.

I dont remember one called Tax Advisor though.  Do you find anything about it when you Google it?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
OwenWiseCPA
Level 2

Thank you for the reply Lisa.

The Practice Management solution was different.  I received queries from Intuit on that as well.  That was a collaborative effort with Karbon (Practice Management Solution) whereby, we could purchase an integrated watered-down version of Karbon (karbonhq.com) reduced pricing.  The Tax Advisor solution is still under construction I'm guessing.  Nothing when I search the web for it.

OwenWiseCPA
Level 2

Apparently, Intuit removed the email address for Jim Buffington, but if you put a dot between his first and last name and add @intuit.com to the end, that is his email address.  If you are interested in this product, I encourage you to reach out to him as well.

Jim Buffington, CPA
Advisory Services Leader 
Intuit Accountants 

0 Cheers
mjpayne55
Level 2

I've been watching for this to come out too... here's a link to the demo:  https://intuit.zoom.us/rec/play/6J0sJLuqqDg3EtKSsgSDUad8W425J_ms0HUb8_EOzRyzBXULMAWkNLAQNLBX59coASKV...

If you hear anything, please let us know!  I connected with Jim on LinkedIn and just asked him about it.

0 Cheers
OwenWiseCPA
Level 2

Thank you @mjpayne55.  I had seen and participated in the demo, but no word since.

Thank you for inquiring with Jim as well.  Perhaps we'll have a new product soon.

0 Cheers