Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search For/Find a Number

Lord Happy
Level 5

Happy day,

Sometimes I am looking for a number I entered and for whatever reason I just can't find it.  Perhaps the preparer put it in the wrong place, but just because it isn't where I think it should be doesn't mean that it isn't in there.

I'd like some sort of control-f function, similar to QB Desktop, where we can search for a number.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Ephesians3-14
Level 8

Huh? Please clarify your question. Are you basically saying someone entered $113 somewhere on the 1040 and you want a way to find out on which schedule/form the $113 was entered?

0 Cheers
Lord Happy
Level 5

Happy day,

My apologies, as a Quickbooks and Quicken user, the control-F command is my best friend.  But that's exactly it.  Its a search feature that looks for user-entered data in text boxes.  In other Intuit products, it allows you to search for a specific number, or specific text.  After all, text is text.