Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help entering the sale of a RE property with a PAL c/f. Sale if is of a complete interest in the property

Lou Mezzo
Level 1

Having difficulty entering the sale of the property with the PAL c/f.  Not able to get the c/f losses deducted.

0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15

What software are you using?

0 Cheers