Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join me (and Kristen Bell, Jay Shetty and Carla Hall) at QuickBooks Connect!

IntuitGabi

We’d like to invite you to QuickBooks Connect 2021 on November 3 and 4, 2021. It’s virtual and free and focused on helping you pursue what’s next for you and your business.

o   Hear from thought leaders (and headline-makers) Kristen Bell, Jay Shetty and Carla Hall on finding and pursuing your purpose.  

o   Set up your day(s), your way. With over 45 sessions over 2 days, you can pop in and out, catching the sessions that speak most to you and work with your schedule.

o   Tap into all things QuickBooks: learn about new innovations and time-saving tips and features, hear from product experts and explore QuickBooks partners.

Join us Nov. 3rd and 4th. Register for free

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

Hi there,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting Lacerte, ProSeries, or ProConnect Tax Online products. Please visit the QuickBooks Help site for the answer to your question.

Cheers!

Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself.  I'll go back to standing in the corner - just let me know when my time in the corner is up.

Slava Ukraini!