Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find past CE Certificates

jayl
Level 1

Need to find 2019, 2020 certificates

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
dkh
Level 15

Contact the organization that held the CE courses... ??    

jayl
Level 1

Intuit is the organization

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

So contact them.  This isn’t Intuit - we are just a bunch of Intuit users like yourself.

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15

Ferret through your old e-mail. The certificates are e-mailed to you. Look for e-mail from pcgtraining@training.intuit.com

Also be aware that many of the courses do issue CE credits, they give CPE credits.

If you need credits check out  https://www.cpaacademy.org/ as they have many FREE credits currently available for CE. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
PATAX
Level 15

@George4Tacks thanks a million for that CPE link... Do I have to join to get the free CPE? Is there some type of catch? CPE has become quite expensive and I am a little frugal occasionally... those courses for one cpe hour look okay.. thanks George...

George4Tacks
Level 15

@PATAX You need to register with CPAacademy The sponsors of many of the free courses get your information, in order to also record your CP or CPE hours and from that they will send you "pitches". Each pitch also will have an unsubscribe associate with the e-mail. Just as in most of life, nothing is FREE. I have learned to get my "ethics" hours early in the year, as they may cost a few bucks if you need them at year end. 

WebCE offers some reasonable priced packages and there are no "pitches" from the sponsors of the free courses you get from CPA academy. 

My primary education is from SPIDELL or Super Seminar sponsored by California Society of Enrolled Agents. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
PATAX
Level 15

Thanks a million George... I appreciate it...