Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get ready for the approaching tax season

BobKamman
Level 15

In Scotland, whisky distilleries are facing shortages of cardboard and glass as well as seeing the impact on a shortage of delivery drivers blamed on Brexit. The shortages are causing delays to the time taken to get booze out to customers and have hampered plans to expand overseas.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-whisky-distilleries-face-burden-24878114

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Thank God I'm not a drinker --------------------- I'm spending all of my free time out shopping trying to beat the impending toilet paper shortage so I wouldn't have time to hoard booze too.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

Around me, distilleries are popping up everywhere. Of course they can't do Scotch but I've sampled some fine Rye whiskey, Vodka and Gin. And we have Kentucky Bourbon.

Just hope we don't have a glass shortage. Maybe all the places that stopped recycling glass will start again. I have seen some booze in plastic bottles, but can't bring myself to buy it, yet anyway.

Ex-AllStar
dkh
Level 15

Crazy.jpgGLASS.png

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

@IRonMaN RE: Thank God I'm not a drinker --------------------- 

So what?  While you're fighting for the last pack of toile paper, make sure to load up on your soda or sprinkler water.  The supply chain was disrupted and they're also running out of truck drivers for Carbon Dioxide delivery.  At least in Europe...   

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

"While you're fighting for the last pack of toile paper"

Is that the French spelling of toilet paper? 😉

"they're also running out of truck drivers for Carbon Dioxide delivery"

Luckily we have Amazon - who needs truck drivers, when you have Amazon and their drone deliveries.  Pretty soon you will want to stay in your home to get away from the buzzing created from all of the drones filling the skies making deliveries.  

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

This was how I wrote down my 3rd grade English teacher's comment:

"Your grammer's okay, speeling so-so...."

(I have bad hearing...  sob sob)

I was surprised you didnt pick on my "sprinkler water".  As vs Sparkling water. 

Life is short.  Why waste it on good speeling???  

IRonMaN
Level 15

One point is more than enough for me.

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Re: One point is more than enough for me.

Point is.

Shot of Bourbon no...