Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1065 Paper filing

Johanvj
Level 1

Hi,

I wasn't able to e-file some of my clients' 1065's for MN partnerships. Any ideas on how I can check on these returns with the IRS?

Thanks.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you paper filed the returns, they are most likely stacked up like cord wood waiting to be processed and probably not on the IRS radar screen yet.

Slava Ukraini!
Johanvj
Level 1

Thanks, I realize that it is problem. Do you perhaps have a number that I can call to follow-up on the status? I have tried all the numbers I could find on the IRS's site but to no avail. The alternative will be to wait and see.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

When were they mailed?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Johanvj
Level 1

4/7/20

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

That has to be primetime for the piles growing.  I would just be patient and proceed onward assuming they will be processed .............. eventually.  There are going to be a lot of get out of jail free cards being passed out this year so I wouldn't lose a lot of sleep over their status at this point.

Slava Ukraini!