Online renewal is now available for tax year 2021. Learn about the different ways you can renew below.
Renew online through your account
Follow these steps to renew online:
- Access your online renewal through your renewal email or sign in to My Account.
- If your login is associated with multiple Customer Account Numbers, you'll see a Select an Account screen after logging in.
- Choose the account you need to renew and click Select.
- From the MyAccount Dashboard, select Renew Now to view your renewal quote.
- Review included products and totals.
- Click Continue to Renewal.
- Review your order information.
- Review your firm information and shipping address, making changes as needed.
- Select Next.
- Review your Payment Method and Billing Address, or make any changes as needed.
- Select your Billing Preferences, and then click Next.
- Review your Order Fulfillment and select Download Software or Download Software + CD.
- Reciew the products in the Order Summary.
- If you want to make changes with the products ordered, contact Customer Service.
- Select Complete Checkout to submit your order.
- Your credit card or bank account will be charged upon order submission. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address we have on file.
Enroll in Auto Renewal for 2021
Follow these steps to enroll in Auto Renewal for ProSeries for 2021:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Select Products from the left navigation bar.
- Click Auto-Renew.
- Review your payment method and address.
- Check the box to acknowledge the auto renewal Terms and Conditions.
- Select Enroll Now.
- We'll send you an email notification as a reminder before billing.
Learn about the Deferred Payment Option for 2021
The Deferred Payment Option lets you pay off the cost of your ProSeries software in manageable installments with your credit or debit card, or electronic funds transfer. Refer to this article for instructions on opting into deferred payments.
If you need assistance with online renewal, please call our sales team at 800-934-1040.