To locate your ProSeries Customer Account Number and Zip Code used by ProSeries for licensing and pay-per-return purposes, please follow the steps below.
Customer Account Number and Zip Code Verification Steps:
The Customer Account Number can be located within any installed year of ProSeries or ProSeries Basic Edition. The steps provided require at least one year of a ProSeries product to be installed and previously successfully licensed. If you are unable to complete these steps or do not have any year of a ProSeries product installed and licensed please contact ProSeries Customer Service.
From within ProSeries:
- Open ProSeries
- Click on the Tools Menu (1) and select Options (2)
- Click the Customer Information button (1)
- The Customer Number (1) and Sold to Zip Code (2) used to license ProSeries products are listed in the Customer Information dialog
Note: If necessary, edit the Customer Number and Zip Code. Additionally, the customer number and Zip Code used to license ProSeries product are included in the information typically sent via email after purchasing the ProSeries license.
- Click the OK button (3) to close the Customer Information dialog
- Click the OK button (4) to close the Options screen
Note: When changes are made to the Customer number or Zip Code ProSeries must be licensed again for the changes to take affect. For more information on how to license ProSeries products see How to License ProSeries Online