As the deadline quickly approaches we have put together some resources for the most commonly asked questions to help get you through. For important information to see when the returns are due see Individual Return Deadline and Perfection Periods or Business Return Deadline and Perfection Periods
If you have not logged into Lacerte lately these articles will help with common login errors:
Most common e-file answers:
- Check here for delayed acknowledgments.
- Need to attach a PDF to the e-filed return, see How to attach a PDF to a tax return for e-file
- For information on printing e-file acceptance letters, see How to edit and print e-file acceptance letters in Lacerte
- Need to lookup, or enter Federal and State Interest Rates, see How to enter Federal and State Interest Rates.
For common questions filing your 1040 returns see:
- For help entering a partnership K-1 box 20 in the 1040, see Entering a partnership Schedule K-1, line 20 in the Individual module
- For helping sourcing income from K-1's, see Sourcing Income for a Multi-State Passthrough K-1 in Lacerte
- For details on entering Partnership Schedule K-1 Box 13 information, see Understanding partnership Schedule K-1, box 13 codes for individual returns
- For help entering a Sale of Home, see Reporting a sale of a home on an individual return
- For information on entering most 1099 and 1098 source documents, see Where to enter amounts from Form 1098 and 1099 in Lacerte
- For help entering the 7203, see How to complete Form 7203 in Lacerte
- For help entering nonemployee compensation in a 1040, see How to enter Form 1099-NEC, Nonemployee Compensation
For common questions filing your 1120 returns see:
- See Common questions about Form 1120 in Lacerte for frequently asked questions about 1120 returns, including how to transfer a 1120 to an 1120s, how to prepare short year or final year returns and more.
- For help suppressing the balance sheet see: Suppressing the 1120 Balance Sheet in Lacerte
- For help with NOL's in the 1120 see: Common questions about corporate net operating loss (NOL)
- For help generating an 1120-F see: Generating Form 1120-F Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation in Lacerte
- For help amending an 1120 see: Generating Form 1120X corporate amended return in Lacerte
- To enter PPP loans, see How to enter PPP loans and EIDL grants in Lacerte
For common diagnostics try our Find My Diagnostic center.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
Solved! Go to Solution.