An update for Lacerte 2020 is now available to enable you to create organizers for your clients' tax year 2021 returns.
This release also enables you to proforma clients to next year's program. Although Lacerte 2021 isn't available yet, the files you proforma today will be transferred into the 2021 program the first time you open it.
Frequently asked questions:
- For help updating your program to access these features, see Downloading and installing Lacerte updates
- For step-by-step instructions on printing organizers, see Printing organizers in Lacerte
- To customize your organizer content and layout, see Editing the organizer client and engagement letters
- Are you getting an error message when you try to print an organizer? Try the steps in Troubleshooting Lacerte error when printing organizers
- Does your firm send out different types of organizers to clients based on their preference? See How to group clients by organizer type to streamline your workflow for sending out organizers in batches.
- To send organizers through Intuit Link, see Using Intuit Link in Lacerte.
- For help sending e-organizers, see How to send an e-organizer in Lacerte
- For help transferring your clients to next year, see Using the proforma wizard in Lacerte