As the deadline quickly approaches we have put together some resources for the most commonly asked questions to help get you through.
|On April 15, 2021 the following return types are due: Form 1041, Form 1120, Form 114, 1040 Estimated Tax Payments and some Individual State Returns. See Electronic filing deadlines and perfection periods to see if your state is extended.|
Most common answers:
- Check here for delayed acknowledgments.
- Need to lookup, or enter Federal and State Interest Rates? See How to enter Federal and State Interest Rates.
- Need to attach a PDF to the e-filed return? See How to attach a PDF to a tax return for e-file
- How to enter PPP loans and EIDL grants in Lacerte.
- How to generate Form 114 in Lacerte.
- The 1040 Estimated Tax Payment deadline wasn't extended and is still due April 15, 2021. Since the 1040-ES can't be e-filed without sending the 1040 return, the completed return would need to be e-filed or payments can be made directly on the IRS website
Common Diagnostics for this time of year:
- How to resolve Lacerte Diagnostic Ref. 47233, Ref. 47294, Ref. 47293, Ref. 47312, Ref. 47241, and Re...
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
Solved! Go to Solution.