Latest Update: This unexpected behavior has been addressed in a program update available March 8, 2021 (Version 41.0308) - Edit the properties for cefsharp browser.
If you are having issues with you eSignature display after installing last week’s TY20 Lacerte update, perform the steps below once you install the TY20 Lacerte updated posted on 3/8/2021.
|Note: You will be performing the same steps twice due to how Windows caches settings.|
1. Close TY20 Lacerte.
2. Go the TY20 installation directory (i.e. C:\Lacerte\20Tax) and right-click cefsharp.browsersubprocess.exe and go to Properties.
3. Click the Compatibility tab and then click Change high DPI settings.
4. In the High DPI scaling override section, put a check in box “Override high DPI scaling behavior Scaling performed by: and select System (Enhanced).
5. Click OK and then Apply.
6. Launch TY20 Lacerte and click on the eSignature Dashboard tab and then close the TY20 Lacerte program.
7. Go back to the cefsharp.browsersubprocess.exe properties and uncheck the “Override high DPI scaling behavior Scaling performed by:” box, click OK and then Apply.
8. Launch TY20 Lacerte and the eSignature display issue should be resolved.
Please subscribe to this post for updates, by using the gear icon at the top right of your screen.
Solved! Go to Solution.