Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am still looking for my refund of $50 for the fee that was not supposed to be added to my bill. Thank you.

user160885
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

You'd need to contact Intuit Sales directly.  This is a user-supported forum, so none of us would be able to help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
itonewbie
Level 15

You'd need to contact Intuit Sales directly.  This is a user-supported forum, so none of us would be able to help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Wow....another no vote for a perfectly accurate answer.
@user160885 - a bit rude of you.  WE can't fix anything; we just work here for FREE.
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
We've heard that before... It's not helpful because the answer still doesn't solve my problem.  Remind me why there's even an option for not helpful here?
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Because Intuit thinks it is important for "social media" crap.  It has absolutely ** NO ** place in a supposed forum for professionals.  But then again, Intuit doesn't  *want*  this place to be just for tax pros despite our comments/complaints.  They say the programming would be too difficult.  I call B/S on that and have for years.
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
:clap::clap:
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
:clap: :clap::clap: :clap:

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers