Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the updated filing dates be included with he filing instructions?

pete
Level 1
The filing instructions do not reflect the revised deadline dates.  Will these be updated?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
abctax55
Level 15

Yes.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
SabriCia
Level 3

any idea When the due dates will be updated in Lacerte? This is my first year using Lacerte and the updates seem very slow to come compared to other tax software 😞

0 Cheers
Tpollaro
Level 2

You can change the due date on the client letter.  I don't see that Lacerte has updated all states properly.  

0 Cheers
pamdory
Level 8

See just above the - rarely used -Search box where it says "Check out info for the new 5/17 due date for Lacerte"?

The link takes you to 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-news-updates/discussion/individual-federal-tax-d...

0 Cheers
SabriCia
Level 3

I'm more concerned for auto debit payments that the dates haven't been updated and it still shows payment due with 1040 as April 15th

0 Cheers
SabriCia
Level 3

either it's me or the search box isn't useful.  your link didn't come up when i did a search.  thanks for the link.

0 Cheers