Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Lacerte locking up all of the time?

Bronco
Level 2

Day 3 of this madness of locking up.  Is it Lacerte or Right network issue?

8 Comments 8
tyler919
Level 3

Following...me too

0 Cheers
wlkcpa
Level 2

me too, does anyone know what's going on? 

i haven't tried calling them yet

0 Cheers
kgreen8393
Level 5

We haven't had any issues with locking up.  We do not use RightNetworks, so maybe that is the issue.

0 Cheers
JeanMN
Level 1

I've been having the same problems. The program freezes. The connection gets lost. I get bumped out. It's been extremely frustrating. I'm guessing that it's Right Networks. Does anyone have a solution?

0 Cheers
Bronco
Level 2

Mine is working fine now

chuffman
Level 1

Right Networks has a status page. It has been them but today it seems like it is Lacerte. My staff is getting the Lacerte error message then being kicked out of Lacerte. 

https://status.rightnetworks.com/

0 Cheers
IntuitLisaI
Level 3

hi all, can someone experiencing this issue post the error message that's being received so I can investigate further?

0 Cheers
vjhcpa
Level 1

I am not on RightNetworks but am on a Terimal Server and having the same problem.  This is the 3 or 4 day it is doing it.  There is no error message just locks up.  I have to go thru task manager to shut it down.   I have used the Hub and done Web Force 3 times so far this week.  This is highly frustrating.  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Cheers