Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does APT not appear

Highlighted
Level 1
We are getting our organizers back because the word "apt" or "Apartment" is not prefixing the number or letter of the specific apt.
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
11 Replies 11
Highlighted
Level 15

Because, this early in the game, there are glitches and there are usually more updates.

Which is why I wait until early January to produce them.

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
@IntuitBettyJo or @IntuitAustin will pass this up the line to report the issue. I am sure they will get it fixed by the time most of us will print our organizers in January.
@orcg We are only other users

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1
It didn’t do it for our Christmas cards either which we used 2018. Also it doesn’t appear in the Apt field on the 1040 either.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Do you mean the 2019 Form 1040, using the 2019 software?
Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1
No 2018
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
I’ll be happy to get to the bottom of this and work with our support team on this. This is in the 2018 Tax software you’re seeing this defect?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1
No 2018 I haven’t checked prior years. But addresses are listed as “123 any street 6, somewhere, state. So the post office is returning them either sayin no address found or undeliverable as addressed. Thank you.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
FYI Lacerte, I believe defaults to APT for all.
https://pe.usps.com/text/pub28/28c2_003.htm

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1
There is no prefix at all not apt, box, ste nothing just looks like a random number or letter after the street address
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
I've seen plenty of mail delivered that way. Not sure what's up with the Post Office.

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1
Me either. But perhaps new regulations. Hopefully Lacerte can make the minor adjustment. Would also be nice to be able to toggle apt. Ste. Box etc.
0 Cheers