Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do some of the partnership forms print with "Do not File"?

Highlighted
Level 3
last updated ‎January 29, 2020 3:28 PM

Some of the form sprint with Do not file. This does not show up on screen

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Level 15

Some forms are not final yet.

There should be a banner across the top of the form that you can click on for more info.

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 3

There is no banner that I can see. Page one of 1065 has no water mark. Pages 2-5 do. As well as 1125-A and others.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Mine don't have that....  make sure you have all updates installed.    F 10, over to versions tab - s/b 40.0128

Use WebSetUp & force install even if is says the program is up to date.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 3

I recalled that when I updated to the newest version the update stopped short of finishing so I did it again. I don't recall being prompted to restart and don't think I did. When I tried to update again it said I was on the latest version. Rather than try to force setup I thought I would try to restart first. This morning I restarted and the forms now print. The problem must have had to do with not restarting.

Thanks for the help.

Highlighted
Level 15

Glad it worked...  Rebooting is known to solve a multitude of issues & is often the very first thing support will ask you to do.

0 Cheers