Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who is the woman that is on the sign in page?

PS-
Level 2

Who is the lady/women that is on the tax year 2022 sign in page? Is this gender appropriate? Have never had this picture situation in how many years?  30?  In CA this would not be good. Please get rid of this...

20 Comments 20
IRonMaN
Level 15

I’m thinking she is an undercover agent for the KGB sent here to spy on tax preparers.  Make sure you cover your screen whenever she shows up so she can’t spy on you.  I have been in contact with the CIA to see if they can send someone to eliminate the problem.

Slava Ukraini!
pamdory
Level 8

My office manager and I were talking about her yesterday.  She looks nice enough, but it looks like she might start talking to me.  

I do think we should come up with a name for her.

IRonMaN
Level 15

But she already has a name 😁

Solved: Splash Screen-Needs to Change - Intuit Accountants Community

Slava Ukraini!
pamdory
Level 8

Well I should have know you would have solved this problem. 

Poor Penelope.

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Interestingly, ProSeries has a picture of a DIFFERENT woman than the Lacerte woman. 

I wonder what the name of the ProSeries woman is?

IRonMaN
Level 15

That's Penelope's other sister - Penlope.  They are cousins with Larry, Darryl, and Darryl.

Slava Ukraini!
DDDad
Level 2

You are upset that you need to look at a woman for 30 seconds every morning?  Really?

I've started to wish her a good morning and ask her for guidance on Pass Through Entity Taxes.  She has yet to answer but she is a really good listener.

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

She looks nice enough, but it looks like she might start talking to me.  

joshuabarksatlcs_0-1676052714979.png

Funny how I feel the same.  Happy Friday, everyone  @IRonMaN   If you have something to add, say it now.  Very soon, George will come in to tell us to get back to work, someone is going to add he/she/they was just making a suggestion to Intuit, and someone will slam the brake on this thread.

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

OH, I forgot to mention @BobKamman may come in to tell us to buy umbrella insurance to cover the content of our bantering....

IRonMaN
Level 15

Not much I can add other than this:

Ole and Lena went to the hospital so Lena could give birth to their first baby. As Ole waited in the lobby, the doctor came out to inform him that he had some good news and some bad news. "The good news is that you have a normal baby boy.  The bad news is that it's a Caesarian."
Ole started crying: "Vell, I'm glad it is a healthy baby...but I vas kinda hoping it vould be a Norvegian."

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Super Kudos!!

BobKamman
Level 15

@joshuabarksatlcs   Not sure if I should take umbrage at that remark.

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

@BobKamman 

NO!  (Unless you have the umbrage insurance...)

It's a compliment of how you always share your insights.  Honestly.

Except that when KCRA3 quoted you, it might give you a convoluted identity...  

pkpiccone
Level 1

I agree. How can I remove this?

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

The internal teams are reviewing this & you can reply and vote on this idea here: Splash screen
In the meantime, there's a workaround to remove the splash screen listed in the link as well. 

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

I dont know but I have fallen madly in love with her.

CPATank
Level 2

We just refer to her as Janet from State Farm...

Please return to the basic log in and defer from sexist logos. 

sscantlay
Level 1

Good grief! That is what you spend time worrying about?

CPATank
Level 2

Every time I log onto ProSeries or Lacerte . . . which appears to be more than you.

0 Cheers
CPACathy
Level 2

It's sad that we have resorted to these kind of comments, yet entertaining all at the same time.