Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I report non-deductible C Corp (form 1120)) dividends paid to a shareholder so as to reduce Retained Earnings?

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 3

l believe you would use screen 40, For Schedule M-2, if I understand your question properly.

0 Cheers