Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will New York IT-205 be available?

RedwoodQuilter
Level 2

New York State Form IT-205 Page 1 is currently "Not Available for this Release" , not visible, not printable - when will it be available?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

How do you quilt with redwood? Wouldn't you get splinters?

You can check all form release dates at https://proconnect.intuit.com/lacerte/forms-finder/ which indicated 3/16/2021

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

How do you quilt with redwood? Wouldn't you get splinters?

You can check all form release dates at https://proconnect.intuit.com/lacerte/forms-finder/ which indicated 3/16/2021

RedwoodQuilter
Level 2

Hey George,

Thanks much for the forms release info 🙂

You ask a question that's never been posed before but it's a challenge that can't be much more difficult than preparing New York SNT Trust taxes from California! Actually, there are "Quilt Trails" - travel guides that lead you through countrysides where large quilt blocks have been painted and displayed on barns and garages - I'm sure some in California are made of redwood. 

George4Tacks
Level 15

My wife is a quilter and I know of Quilt Trails. She is also a painter. We sold a house here within spitting distance of the Tesla factory in 1997, The barn hex sign she painted and I installed over the garage door is still there. I think the 3 new owners since we sold are fearful of removing it. 

She quilts.  I do takes and make jokes. Best of luck with whatever SNT Trust taxes are. I did a few NY returns and regretted each of them.  It has been nice meeting you. 

cdupreecpa
Level 2

I would like to know too.  Its March 10th already.  I am receiving K-1's from clients involved in estates I don't prepare weeks ago. 

What is the delay? 

0 Cheers
RedwoodQuilter
Level 2

Kudos to your wife on barn hex, long may it live. Love seeing them in Amish country in PA and NY.

0 Cheers