Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When use .Lacerte SDK Library to Register, I encounter to LacerteTaxSetupRequired error.

M_Ghafoori
Level 1
I use Lacerte SDK Library to register and access to Lacerte Data in .NET application , but when use register function(As instructed in document of Lacerte SDK) I encounter to LacerteTaxSetupRequired error. According to documentation, we encounter this error when system missing required Lacerte tax set up, But I don't understand what is needed. I use : - windows 10 - Lacerte Tax 2021 - Lacerte SDK V1.0.0.335 - 64bit and 32bit - .Net Framework 4.7.2
2 Comments 2
IntuitGabi

I've CC'ed you on an email, if you can reply with more details that would be helpful.

From Getting started with Lacerte SDK:  

"Please report issues and feedback on the SDK by sending a detailed email to LacerteEncryption@intuit.com." 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers
M_Ghafoori
Level 1

about more information that you requested for this issue, we explained everything in question but I can provide you the source code: 

AppName = "Ino Pc Agent"
AppId = "9C3EF09C-DA54-4531-9A82-8F1EEA922AE0";
TaxYear = "2021"

mentioned properties(AppName, AppId & Tax Year) are added manually for testing purposes.

public void Authentication()
{
     ILacerteAccess lacerteAccess = new LacerteAccess();
     ITPRegistration tPRegistration = lacerteAccess.CreateTPRegister();
     TPSDKStatus Access = tPRegistration.Register(AppName, AppId, TaxYear);

if (Access == TPSDKStatus.AccessGranted)
     {
          MessageBox.Show("Access Granted");
     }
}

We encounter LacerteSDK.SharedInterfaces.TPSDKStatus.LacerteTaxSetupRequired error when we want to register the app by using tPRegistration.Register using same mentioned properties(AppName, AppId, TaxYear).

if you need more information could you specify what exactly you need.

0 Cheers