Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We Can not drag and drop files into updated version of DMS. worked fine before update

kevin_vick
Level 1

Document Management system. We normally scan pdf's into a shared folder, then drag and drop into client folders in DMS. However since updated version was installed we drag pdf to folder and it just says copying and spins until we we use task manager to end the task and nothing happens. How do we fix this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alee-W
Employee
Employee

I have updated to the most current version of DMS and I am not able to replicate this behavior. If you are still experiencing this please reach out to support for additional assistance. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15
I am glad I have not updated yet. Maybe @JasonAtIntuit or @ChrisIntuit could look into it for you.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) Is anyone working this week?

0 Cheers
Alee-W
Employee
Employee

I have updated to the most current version of DMS and I am not able to replicate this behavior. If you are still experiencing this please reach out to support for additional assistance. 

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
@kevin_vick - I bit the bullet and installed today and I did not have any trouble with drag & drop of a pdf. Could it be a network issue?

0 Cheers