Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W Intuit will offer the ability to prepare a 990EZ or 990 for electronic filing similar to filing 1040 on Turbo tax. We are small do not want to hire an outside CPA.

AmerilifeTax
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You might want to call and ask TurdoTax that question.  This forum is made up of professional tax preparers and Intuit doesn't normally share that kind of information with us.  But I'm pretty sure even if they did offer the program they are going to charge  a fee to use it so printing off paper forms is still your most economical route to go.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

You might want to call and ask TurdoTax that question.  This forum is made up of professional tax preparers and Intuit doesn't normally share that kind of information with us.  But I'm pretty sure even if they did offer the program they are going to charge  a fee to use it so printing off paper forms is still your most economical route to go.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

If you are that small, look into filing the *postcard*.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Exactly WHY did I get a no vote for suggesting a viable, simple solution ???
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers