Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to E-file Texas Extensions for business returns due June 15th

SheScheffer
Level 2

I just called Lacerte because we are unable to e-file an extension for 1120S, 1065 or 1120's. Our Texas deadline for all returns is June 15th, we should have the ability to e-file an extension on or before June 15th. Why would Intuit/Proseries/Lacerte not tell us that we needed to e-file back in March or April (even though they are not due until June 15th). Very unhappy.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

What happens if you uncheck the federal e-file in screen 1? I assume the federal returns will all still be late file, but maybe the TX efile will go through. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
SheScheffer
Level 2

I can e-file extensions for the Texas Franchise reports (and 1040's & 990's). I will have to paper file all of the business & trust extensions, unless LaCerte fixes this mess. All returns in Texas: 1120S, 1065, 1040, 1041, 1120, 990 and Texas Franchise reports are due June 15th.