Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to send an e-organizer I get the following Error: Problem occurred processing organizer in ATE

jerry1
Level 1

I am trying to send e-organizers out of Lacerte 2017. I get the error after clicking send. What does this mean?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Try a force install of 2017 and report back if that does or does not help https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1607261-how-to-perform-a-force-install-of-lacerte

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
swack
Level 2
I am having the same issue.  I tried to send several to see if it might be an issue with a particular file but that does not seem to be the case.
0 Cheers
GITAX
Level 1
This is a major issue with me as well.  Just began this week. We can't send e-organizers with customized letters.  Is Lacerte working to correct this?
0 Cheers
GITAX
Level 1
Support is telling me that maybe the last update is not playing nice with my customized engagement letter.  Really?
0 Cheers
swack
Level 2
Support identified the issue as the bitmap of my signature.  Other bitmaps, like my letterhead, worked fine. For me it was not an issue removing it so that is what I did and all went well.  Would have tried to recreate the bitmap but was not worth the effort. I use the same bitmap signature file for pdf versions of organizer and all works fine.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
@swack Thank you for posting your solution. I hope it helps @GITAX and @jerry

0 Cheers
cakcpa
Level 1
Thank you, helped me!
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Try a force install of 2017 and report back if that does or does not help https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1607261-how-to-perform-a-force-install-of-lacerte

0 Cheers