Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tools - Transfer Clients (Proforma to 2020)...

mds
Level 1

I get this error on two of the three fiduciary returns I am trying to transfer to 2020 (one properly transferred):

"Failed to transfer. Please verify that client forms can be viewed in 19TAX then retry."

I then verified that the client forms can be viewed in 19TAX.  Then I retried.  Then I got the same message...  The non-Einstein in me repeated the process and it still didn't transfer.

Any help?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

If the clients are locked, unlock and try again (but honestly I would just wait a couple of weeks for a new update as this type of problem is typical early on.)

If there is still fail, highlight one of the clients and use Ctrl + L to send it to Lacerte to anaylyze. Then wait for a response. This can help Lacerte to fix bugs in the program.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
mds
Level 1

Thank you. Will take your advice. 

0 Cheers
tcats
Level 1

I have the same issue, but with about 100 fiduciary returns that will not proforma.  I have tried running clpack as well and still they will not proforma.

0 Cheers