Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This community astounds me...

I responded to the AICPA survey (mentioned in my earlier post).  I want to share one opinion I offered in the survey:

"The Intuit ProSeries and Lacerte Community (of fellow volunteer tax professionals) astounds me with their accurate answers, patience and willingness to "be there" when I have a question. I commend this army of tax practitioners like me who want to help. They should be paid. Intuit should have a party for them. See it for yourself and you'll know that the community is almost always there to help, even in critical times, like April 14. And, even BEFORE calling Lacerte support, the community is frequently my "first stop" for answers."

@IntuitAlicia Can you provide my idea of a party for my colleagues to upper management at Intuit?

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

They had a big party planned for us but that little $141 million check going out put a little damper on the party.  There is always next year.

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

RE: Can you provide my idea of a party for my colleagues to upper management at Intuit?

From a leaked confidential memo from a top management meeting, here are a few things in the works:

1.  "Ask @IRonMaN  to tell more - and if possible even higher-quality - jokes"

2.  "Create more badges"  Heard there will be a "One kudos badge" and a "Two kudos badge"...  I hope it will be retroactive.  I come here fore kudos.

3.  "Create a new class of Super Kudos".  One Super Kudos = ten kudos.  I once suggested five, but Intuit is going to upgrade the idea. 

4.  "Super Community Appreciation party"  Free drinks and food and entertainment and more.  Every year on April 10, tentatively rotating between Hawaii and Alaska.  

If I hear any more about it, you'll be the first to know.

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
BobKamman
Level 15

It was a great party.  We just can't talk about it because of the non-disclosure agreement.  

I stand with Alexei Navalny and the rest of the Russian people, even those who are brainwashed.  We have those problems in our country also.  I oppose the Putin dictatorship.  

IntuitAlicia
Employee
Employee

@Strongsilence-CPA  Agreed! I see you all, time and time again providing fantastic insight to questions about the use of Lacerte as well as your suggestions in handling certain tax situations.  I've read many posts from nervous prepares gathering themselves for an audit meeting, or complex conversation with a client, and the support you share with one another is inspiring.  I also enjoy reading through your sarcasm and jokes in the world of taxes, and I especially appreciate them when season is at its peak.

Consider your request for a big party shared 😉 

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I also enjoy reading through your sarcasm and jokes in the world of taxes"

Hopefully nobody else from Intuit sees that ---------- we don't want you to get in any trouble. 😶

Slava Ukraini!