Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Support wait time bad??

Jeri-Sue
Level 2

After almost an hour on hold, hung up and called back.  I was told could be 1 1/2 hours or more??  Never had this kind of issue before!!  i have a client that is waiting for their e-signature and it keeps rejecting it!  Is this what tax season with this VERY EXPENSIVE program going to be like??

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

The wait time is only bad if you call when support is open.

Support has never been Intuit's strongest point, but they have had some major issues to deal with lately so everybody except me, my brother Larry and my other brother Larry have been calling in.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

The wait time is only bad if you call when support is open.

Support has never been Intuit's strongest point, but they have had some major issues to deal with lately so everybody except me, my brother Larry and my other brother Larry have been calling in.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Jeri Sue, those wait times are accurate. We have seen an increase in volume over what was expected this weekend. We are open until 4 PM CST today and will assist any customers in queue past 4 PM as well. If you call tomorrow at 11:30 CST when we first open, you'll have a better chance of not having such a long hold time. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
Jeri-Sue
Level 2
I had to call on another issue as soon as you opened today and the wait wasnt bad.  This is an esig glitch, so probably need tech but ill try to post or else call when I get out of church tomorrow.  Your narrow window of support times is not the best either!!
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

They now have an Artificial Intelligence thingy to answer more quickly https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-news-updates/discussion/announcing-intelligent-v...

OnHold.jpgOn Hold(1).jpg

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
sjrcpa
Level 15

From the description, it just sounds like now you can talk to the AI to make your selection instead of punching numbers on the phone keypad.

No indication that hold time will be less or support will be competent.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm sure that will work perfectly.  The use of a quasi AI system works well here to get the questions pointed to the precise location it needs to be to receive a proper answer😬

Slava Ukraini!