Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this happen to you? Organizer did NOT print 2017 Sch C detail of expenses. All other 2017 detail info IS being reported (rentals, svh A, etc)_

dinabeerle
Level 1

When printing an organizer for 2018, noticed there were no expenses under the "2017 Amount" column....there indeed were!!   Will this be corrected in future upgrades?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

I just printed one....and there are MAJOR Sch C issues.

Mine has payroll tax expenses as COGS; the organizer prints the payroll tax expense three times, on TWO different pages.  The "other general expenses" don't print but what DOES print in that area is the Sch C *header* info (principal. business/profession, principal business code, name of business.

I know that organizer updates don't usually happen...but the way it is now is 100 % unacceptable.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
18 Comments 18
mojocpa
Level 7
0 Cheers
ss
Level 1
I noticed the same issue here.
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
Didn't this happen last year, too?

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
sandy
Level 1
WAGES are NOT showing up either!!!
0 Cheers
sandy
Level 1
WTF!!!!  Is Intuit going to reimburse me for the time and expenses of running these organizers multiple times?  There is NO REASON why these items get screwed up, when the prior year was correct!  Intuit has NO QUALITY REVIEW of their programs.  WE are the GUINEA PIGS and TESTERS for their PATHETIC PROGRAMMERS!!!  NO OVERSIGHT WHATSOEVER!!  WE WILL DEFINITELY BE SWITCHING TAX PROGRAMS NEXT YEAR!!!  This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!  THIS BETTER BE FIXED ASAP!!!!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
1) this is NOT Intuit support, so yelling at your peers isn't really helpful.
2) perhaps printing all organizers without previewing wasn't the best plan of attack.  It's early & there will be updates....I just downloaded one.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
@IntuitAlicia
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)
Could someone please give an update on this very troubling issue????  Thx
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I don't have any answers regarding Lacerte let me see if I can reach out to Alicia outside of here
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I've been known to run with scissors, but I am never daring enough to trust the programs this early.  I never run organizers until the end of December or early January --------------------------- this is a good example of why I wait.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Thanks, Ashley....this is why YOU always get tagged; you always respond !!  Luv ya.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
:heart_eyes: ':heart_eyes:
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I just got word, this was resolved in an update released TODAY! :+1: so please try to update and redo and let me know if you're still seeing the issues. :smile::+1: :smile:
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
jinx...see my post below, five minutes after yours .
Yippee & thanks for your quick (as always) help .
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
No worries.  Good!  Glad it's resolved, just know, even if Lacerte isn't the area of expertise for me, I can usually find someone who knows more than I do (happens more often than I care to admit) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
0 Cheers
sandy
Level 1
First of all, the comment from 2 days ago was my boss using my log in, not me... But more Importantly, thank you for fixing the expenses on Sch C,  HOWEVER, the WAGES, SALARIES and TIPS still are not showing up!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
All of that should've been reaolved with the Tuesday update, so please ensure you've installed all updates to your program.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

I just printed one....and there are MAJOR Sch C issues.

Mine has payroll tax expenses as COGS; the organizer prints the payroll tax expense three times, on TWO different pages.  The "other general expenses" don't print but what DOES print in that area is the Sch C *header* info (principal. business/profession, principal business code, name of business.

I know that organizer updates don't usually happen...but the way it is now is 100 % unacceptable.

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

FWIW....I just tested one and wages *are* showing up, as are the 2017 numbers on Screen 16.

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers