Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texas Franchise Tax Extension Payment

SherriC62
Level 3

I'm trying to e-file Texas Franchise Tax Extensions with electronic payments but when I go through the process of filing it says "even return" even though I can print an e-file Payment Record - Extension that says it is drafting their bank account.  At one point I entered the amount due in enough places it showed I was sending a paper check.  I want to make sure it drafts their account.  I've never had this problem before.  This is in the S-Corp module.  Partnership seems to work fine.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
SherriC62
Level 3

Am I really the only person having this problem?

0 Cheers
davidsteve
Level 3

I ma having this issues as well. Does anyone know about this issue? 

0 Cheers
davidsteve
Level 3

Im not taking any chances and making the payment online until lacerte figures this our. 

0 Cheers
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

When I did my TX FTR extensions last week, it seems like mine, which was marked "I'm not paying anything" was coming up with like $10k of tax to be paid. We finally had to override it to a no-tax-due extension (even though we're not filing a no-tax-due FTR!). Who knows what actually went to TX.

This was for an S-corp.

0 Cheers