Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Support

Level 1

I have been disconnected twice after holding for half hour.

I have called back and left my number twice, received a call back and after 5 min was hung up on - and I was not even upset yet like I am now!

I have now been on hold for an hour and it is 5:15 PST.  Will have to call back tomorrow.

Two questions:

1. ON a network install, the first line is C:\Lacerte\20tax and the second is \\Server\share\20tax.  If this is a single user license, is this configuration right if I am backing up the server only and the workstation dies.  Can I recover with just the data on the server (which is being backed up).

2. Is it possible to install this on second workstation but only one is in at a time and how.  When I install the update on the original workstation at the end of the year I configure it the way I mentioned above and when I press Next it grabs settings from the previous year located in C:\Lacerte\19tax.  That directory will not be on the new workstation - where will it pull set up from.?

Labels (1)
1 Reply 1
Level 1

Support is non existent this year.  I was on hold for 4 hours.  Then the person was new and could not even off the top of her head answer a question regarding installing the program.  The tech was supposed to be in the systems area.  I asked to be transferred to someone who could and was cut off.  Never received a call back.  I have attempted to call on other items and support is very bad.