Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax organizer

andrewfoxcpa
Level 2

Just noticed my annual tax organizers (that I generate in 2019 software) are not populating 2019 prior year data...W2 income, interest, dividends, schedule C revenue/expenses.  I know other people using Lacerte who are not having this issue, and I have not changed any organizer settings.  Anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?  My clients need to see prior year data as a point of reference when completing these organizers.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

Maybe an apparent question but did you choose to print Blank Organizers or Complete Organizers?  Just wanted to check because Complete Organizers by default would print with proforma data and there's no option to suppress that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
nbeck
Level 3

When you get to the  print complete organizer screen and you click the print button there is a box that pops up with Document Options & Organizer Print Options.  Under the Organizer Print Options be sure the box is checked to "display prior year amounts".  Once you have done that it will print the prior year amounts and should be checked from then on.